DUPO COMMUNITY PARK RULES
Reservations of park pavilions made at Village Hall weekdays
8:00am to 4:30pm
1. Park is open from dawn to dusk.
2. No one allowed in park after dark except on walking paths or rented pavilions.
3. No destruction of any park property. Violators will be prosecuted.
4. No fires, except in grills provided for that purpose. Please extinguish before leaving park.
5. No disorderly conduct or infringement on rights of others.
6. Animals must be leashed and under control at all times. You are responsible for removing your own animals waste.
7. No golfing practice of any kind allowed.
8. No wheeled traffic of any kind is allowed on walking paths except wheelchairs or strollers. No bicycles allowed in park (use bike racks).
9. No signage of any type on park property. Decorations can not be affixed using tape, stables, blue, etc.
10. Children 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult.\
11. No glass bottles allowed. Help keep our park clean – (Dispose of litter in proper receptacles)
12. Use park at your own risk! All skaters must wear a helmet.
13. Ball field can only be reserved for games and proof of insurance with $1,000,000 coverage must be provided.